Friday, March 20, 2015

Crazy Love March 20, 2015

link

For a long time, I had forgotten who I was. I had constantly molded myself to what everyone expected or to whatever would cause me to fit in. However, because no one ever got to know the real me, I never did fit in. Traveling for work has made me realize who I am again. I have had to be alone so often that I finally got back to doing the things I enjoyed, like photography, video games, and painting. And because I'm opening up more, I now have real friends again. Not just a lot of acquaintances like I had before. 
I am extremely blessed to be returning to my normal because of my travel experiences. While I love this quote and how it relates to me, travel may not be how every one discovers this. Sometimes it can happen in the weirdest of ways. Just as long as remember who you are, nothing else matters. 

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...