Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Notice Something New?

See anything new? I finally created my own blog design! It is very cute-sy, but I love it. I'm a big lover of  bright color. To design all of this, I had to do a lot of research. For any of my readers out there who are interested in DIY Design, I have added a tab that shows all of the links I used to create this blog design. I do not take credit for anything I used because I did not create it. I grabbed it from someone else's posts and tips. The people on that tab are super helpful. If you are trying to find something in particular, I recommend Pinterest and Google to find ideas. That is where I found most of the blogs in my DIY Blog Design tab. Go take a look.


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...